Thread: She's B-A-A-A-A-A-C-K! The One....The Only....Belinda Bedekovic!

Default She's B-A-A-A-A-A-C-K! The One....The Only....Belinda Bedekovic!

http://www.belindabedekovic.com/index.html

Now with new videos, photos (one of which strongly resembles a certain performer's "Nude Folk" pose) and what may be the most wooden interview segment ever committed to video, this site must be experienced to be believed.

Belinda continues to add to her resume, with her credits now including an appearance at the largest fashion show in Croatia. And I believe, makeup by Sherwin-Williams.

Sorry folks, she's in a relationship. Of course, anyone who has seen her play the keytar probably already knew that. The write-up does not specify that she is involved with a person.
    This nut won't crack.

paularoid is offline On the verge of losing dog because I post so much!

Default Sssssoooooo................

Quote Originally Posted by DaveM View Post
    http://www.belindabedekovic.com/index.html

Now with new videos, photos (one of which strongly resembles a certain performer's "Nude Folk" pose) and what may be the most wooden interview segment ever committed to video, this site must be experienced to be believed.

Belinda continues to add to her resume, with her credits now including an appearance at the largest fashion show in Croatia. And I believe, makeup by Sherwin-Williams.

Sorry folks, she's in a relationship. Of course, anyone who has seen her play the keytar probably already knew that. The write-up does not specify that she is involved with a person.
    .....would the reason you even keep track of her be similar to why I -occasionally- check to see what's up at the Weekly World News?

http://weeklyworldnews.com/

Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean.

Definitely. In fact, it has occurred to me that Belinda just might be the perfect match for Bat Boy.

There is also the fact that her videos are a peculiar form of delightful self-torture. And that, hilarious, she seems to regard herself as a major star--which, for all I know, she may well be in Croatia. Croatia is of course long noted as a font of new horizons in musical expression.
    This nut won't crack.

coffeegyrl is offline On the verge of losing spouse because I post so much!

Bless her heart!
    I wish you joy

I still want to hear a Belinda/Janis duet. Belinda does not appear to sing (mercy of mercies), but I can imagine the back and forth between the guitar and the keyboard, with Belinda being utterly serious and Janis losing it every so often.
    This nut won't crack.

aforeyego is offline I need to take a walk instead of posting!

Thank you, Dave, Belinda definitely makes my day

SmileyWhistle.gif
    The late worm outlives the early bird
    aforeyego